Sedentary lifestyle, unbalanced diet, frequent stress, alcohol abuse - this is not a complete list of reasons why male sexual power can lose weight. But do not rush to the pharmacy for the drug, because vegetables and fruits for potency in men help no worse than pills.
What vitamins and minerals increase potency?
In most cases, the reduction in male potency is a temporary phenomenon. Sometimes it is enough to adjust the diet by including foods containing substances useful for the male body and the problem will disappear by itself.
The most important things to improve sexual power are:
- B vitamins - involved in all biochemical processes in the body, increase the production of testosterone - the main male hormone, affect the functioning of the central nervous system. The most important is B9 - folic acid, which strengthens the walls of blood vessels and improves blood supply to the genitals;
- vitamin C, which is responsible for the level of immunity. Its deficiency leads to a decrease in the body's defenses and increased fatigue, which affects male potency. In addition, vitamin C affects sperm viability, which is important for men who want to conceive a child;
- Vitamin E is the main antioxidant that takes care of the elimination of toxins and other harmful substances from the body. Participates in the blood supply to the organs, affects the tone of blood vessels. It has been shown that in the absence of vitamin E, the quality of sperm deteriorates and the risk of infertility increases;
- vitamin D - promotes testosterone synthesis, prevents erectile dysfunction;
- vitamin A - participates in the production of sex hormones, contributes to the overall strengthening of the body, increases endurance;
- zinc. Responsible for sexual desire and testosterone levels. The lack of this element is the cause of sexual disorders, including impotence;
- selenium. Like vitamin E, it is a powerful antioxidant that frees the body from the harmful effects of the external environment. Prevents the occurrence of cancer, especially prostate cancer.
Thus, the result of the effect of vitamins and minerals on male potency is:
- normalization of the blood supply to the pelvic organs;
- increase in testosterone;
- improving sperm quality;
- increased erection.
In addition, regular intake of all necessary nutrients in the body contributes to the production of dopamine - the hormone of pleasure, joy and pleasure, without which the normal sex life of a real man is unthinkable.
In the diet of a healthy and strong man, vegetables should take a big place. They contain all the essential vitamins and minerals that affect sexual energy and increase potency.
The following vegetables have the greatest effect on improving sexual activity:
- turnips. It contains all B vitamins, as well as A, E, K and other useful substances for the male body. Due to its high content of glucoraphanin, turnips are considered a powerful anti-cancer agent;
- carrots are a source of beta-carotene, which in the body is converted into vitamin A. Provides good blood flow in the pelvic organs, which has a positive effect on erection, quality and duration of sexual intercourse;
- beets. A plant source of zinc that raises testosterone levels and promotes erections;
- asparagus is an effective prophylactic in disorders of the genitourinary system;
- garlic. Improves blood supply to organs, lowers cholesterol levels, stimulates testosterone secretion;
- tomatoes. In addition to vitamins, they contain lycopene, which reduces the risk of cancer and increases fertility;
- cabbage. All types are good for the male body, and sauerkraut helps with premature ejaculation;
- onions. The source of all known vitamins. Strengthens sensitivity and attraction, normalizes the work of the male reproductive system;
- celery. Contains androsterone - a powerful aphrodisiac that increases physical endurance during intercourse, normalizes sperm composition and improves erection.
Vegetables will be most useful for potency when they are fresh, for example, if you make a salad from them. In addition, they can be cooked, stewed or baked, serving as a side dish to meat and fish dishes.
Not only vegetables but also fruits contain all the necessary ingredients to increase potency in men. In addition, they reduce the risk of infectious and inflammatory diseases, including genitals, help strengthen the immune system, therefore, improve health and quality of intimate life.
The most powerful aphrodisiacs are the following fruits:
- kiwi. Due to the high concentration of vitamin C, it increases the body's resistance to microorganisms, which, affecting the organs of the reproductive system, can cause premature ejaculation;
- bananas. Consumption of these fruits causes a surge of energy and helps to prolong sexual intercourse;
- figs. The polyphenols, flavonoids and antioxidants that make up the fruit affect potency and increase libido;
- peaches. It contains a large amount of potassium, phosphorus, magnesium and iron, which have a beneficial effect on the reproductive function of the body;
- pomegranate, in the fruit of which there are many vitamins and zinc, which contributes to the production of testosterone;
- lemons, oranges, tangerines - a source of vitamin C and folic acid. Citrus fruits not only save you from many diseases, but are also excellent antidepressants that lift your mood and give you love;
- feijoa. In terms of iodine content, this fruit is superior to seafood and fish. Regular use increases the overall tone of the body and enhances sexual desire.
The most exotic fruit that increases potency in men is durian, which has a great taste but an unbearably unpleasant odor. On the basis of this fruit are produced drugs that strengthen and rejuvenate the male body and make it strong and tireless.
Potency fruits are best eaten fresh, not mixed with other products. In addition, the fruits can be consumed as juices. It has been proven that a glass of orange juice drunk every day on an empty stomach is a preventive measure against impotence.
What vegetables and fruits are harmful to potency
The benefits of fruits and vegetables to increase male potency are undeniable. But like all other foods, they should be consumed in moderation. This is especially true for citrus and exotic fruits, which in large quantities can cause allergies, indigestion and other unpleasant phenomena.
In addition, potatoes should not be overdone with men. It contains a lot of starch, which contributes to the accumulation of cholesterol in the vessels and blood stasis in the pelvic organs, which leads to a weakening of potency. For the same reason, it is not recommended to eat vegetables, fried or marinated.
Vegetables and fruits should be present in every man's daily menu. Due to the content of vitamins, mineral salts and other useful components, they effectively affect sexual capabilities and improve the quality of intimate life.