If the eggs hurt after prolonged agitation, then the cause may be both a banal influx of blood and the development of pathological processes in the body. In some cases, the symptom is eliminated quite easily, but sometimes the pain in the scrotum continues to bother for a long time, including after a full act. And only a urologist can pinpoint the reason why eggs hurt after arousal.
Why do the testicles hurt when they are excited?
The process of erection in men is associated not only with blood flow to the genitals, but also with part of the brain and nervous system. During normal sexual intercourse, arousal ends with ejaculation when the semen leaves the testicles. In addition, the blood quickly leaves the corpora cavernosa, the excitement passes.
The testicles maintain their activity constantly: they produce male germ cells, a small amount of testosterone. Therefore, with irregular contact, the testicles accumulate a certain amount of semen, the pressure on the walls of the paired organ increases and the man experiences pain.
At a young age it is not difficult to eliminate the symptoms, the body expels excess pressure through emissions - spontaneous discharge of semen from the genital tract at night. The normalization of the acts leads to the cessation of emissions, but sometimes the testicles do not self-clean. This leads to the fact that the man's eggs hurt after arousal, symptoms appear in the groin, scrotum.
Lack of sexual release is one of the main reasons. The mechanism of the phenomenon is quite simple: arousal leads to the filling of the corpora cavernosa with blood, there is no act - the blood leaves the body extremely slowly, while the rupture contributes to the rapid movement of sperm through the vagina. The summary of the processes explains why men have pain in the egg after arousal.
Tip!As a rule, the testicles stop hurting 3-4 hours after the semen is withdrawn from the ducts. This does not require the intervention of specialists, the man manages on his own. However, if the symptoms are pathological, you should contact a specialist who will tell you why and why the eggs hurt when aroused.
Types of pain sensations
How a man's eggs hurt, caused by excitement or pathology, but the signs say a lot about the nature of the phenomenon:
- Long-term abstinence - pulling pains localized in one testicle pass after the physiological act of ejaculation.
- Trauma causes severe local pain of a sharp nature, especially when touched.
- Infectious cause - in addition to pain there is a burning sensation, swelling of the testicles and scrotum is possible.
- If there is a problem with the vessels, in addition to pain, there is sometimes stiffness of the tissues in the right or left testicle. Lack of blood supply can lead to tissue necrosis.
- Systemic diseases are characterized by pain with "recoil". Oncology, prostatitis, pathologies of the urethra, colon have dull symptoms of pain radiating to the sacrum, anal area, inner thigh.
Important!If the pain radiates to the groin, abdomen, this may be a sign of both normal overexcitation and a pathological process. In this case, the man should pay attention to additional signs to start treatment as early as possible.
Pathological causes of pain
Sexually active men rarely experience a symptom of testicular pain after arousal. However, if there is a symptom, the following pathologies may occur:
- Education in the reproductive system (malignant, benign);
- Infection of the vas deferens (bacterial, nonbacterial);
- Twisting of the spermatic cord;
- Injuries to the scrotum.
Let's look at the reasons why eggs hurt from overexcitation:
- Varicose veinsin the area of the frontal plexus (varicocele) leads to blood stagnation. Consequence - the required amount of nutrients is not delivered to the tissues of the pelvis, the accumulating sperm gradually die.
- Torsion of the spermatic cordis another non-pathological cause. Torsion also slows down the supply of nutrients, which makes the testicle sick. In this case, immediate help must be provided, otherwise the egg may atrophy.
- Trauma to the groin.Severe bruising leads to tissue inflammation, accumulation of blood and fluid. The hematoma causes an unpleasant and painful sensation when touched, and to determine if an egg has been touched, you should consult a specialist immediately.
- Long-term overexcitationbrings very serious problems. A brain signal to the pituitary gland forces testosterone into the bloodstream in large volumes, the corpus cavernosum fills up and an erection occurs. The lack of a normal act, the reluctance of the partner makes the process of arousal long and the vessels thicken. The walls of the blood vessels put pressure on the muscles and nerve endings, the man is physically injured. The condition can only be alleviated by ejaculation.
- Abstinenceis another cause of testicular pain. Sexually mature male organs constantly produce sperm, their accumulation leads to necrosis, decomposition of sperm. The tension may subside, but the high functionality of the testicles does not allow excess sperm to dissolve quickly. The shell of the organs expands as the eggs ache from abstinence.
Once we understand why eggs hurt in men when aroused, it should be remembered that in some patients, elevated testosterone levels lead to a process without additional causes. To alleviate the symptoms, you need to establish a regular sex life.
If symptoms persist, the doctor will prescribe an examination and therapy. The condition of the prostate and testicles is assessed. Palpation often causes exacerbation of the symptom and together with the collection of medical history and instrumental tests, the diagnosis will be more accurate.
Important!If a man's eggs hurt from overexcitation and the symptoms cannot be alleviated with an act, self-medication is strictly forbidden. Only an experienced specialist will make an accurate diagnosis and prescribe a method of treatment. In case of torsion, delay and alternative methods will lead to gland death.
Ways to eliminate the sensation of pain
Of course, there are many techniques for asceticism, there are exercises for promises of celibacy, etc. But for a normal man it is enough to establish a sexual life, stopping all contact with ejaculation and the pain will pass. The remission period of the syndrome is 4-6 hours. If pathology is found, the problem is eliminated only with the help of doctors.
Tip!If the testicles hurt often, but there is no normal ejaculation, then a simple exercise to relieve tension and normalize blood flow to the pelvic organs will help: squats, jogging, brisk walking, swimming - all this will help to establish blood supplyand pain relief.